Florio Kenny Raval, LLP is looking to hire two (2) attorneys for its growing statewide practice.
If you’re eager to be in the courtroom, argue cases and zealously represent municipalities and elected officials as your next challenge, then our firm will be a great fit for you.
The ideal candidate will meet the qualifications below; however, we hire star lawyers with a passion to succeed, not backgrounds. If you have the “stuff,” we’ll know, and we will train someone who has everything we want.
- Legal research and writing
- Handle civil litigation of various types including Tort Claims, Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury Defense, Government Law, Municipal Law, and Labor and Employment Matters
- Represent public bodies and agencies, including ABC Boards, Land Use, Zoning Boards, Housing Authorities, and Local Tax Boards
- Draft, review, and negotiate legal documents
- Strategically counsel clients and potential clients on legal matters
- Identify legal or contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve complex issues
- Provide legal advice to municipal governments and elected officials regarding various governmental matters
- Remain current on federal and state law, regulations, and practices affecting law firm business
- Manage relationships and collaborate with co-counsel
- JD with exceptional academic credentials
- License to practice law in New Jersey
- 2-7 years of experience at a law firm or within an in-house legal department
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills